Localization is different than translation. Culture and habits are the important part of localization. We translate and adapt the content with native linguists and local experts.
Many Parts in a content (especially for game and web sites) should be localized. We mostly adapt the following items in a localization project:
- CURRENCY: If any currency is mentioned, it should adjusted to the target market.
- ABBREVIATIONS: Same abbreviation may refer different thinks in different countries. For instance; g may refer "Gold" or "grams".
- DATE&TIME: How you would express 3rd of April, 2023. It depends on where you are. You can write 03.04.2020 or 04.03.2020. This difference may cause vital misunderstanding if you are working on a sensitive material.
- MEASUREMENTS: It is 30 degree. Is it Celsius or Fahrenheit? How can I convert the ounce into grams? Meters or feet? Everybody love the measurement units on their own culture. Text should be adapted to the target measurement units.
- NUMBERS: Do you know the difference between 1st, 1., #1 or many different. It depends on where you are.
- SENSITIVE CULTURAL ISSUES
- CITY NAMES
- FORM OF ADDRESS
LOCALIZATION NEEDS NATIVE PROFESSIONAL LINGUISTS
We work with Subject Matter Experts
+70 WEB PAGE
+160 MOBILE APP
Get a FREE Quote